White tunic with navy contrast and assymetric V neck for women
White tunic with navy Asymmetric V Neckline. NHS healthcare uniform made in UK.
Our Tonia style tunics in light purple with white trim, Vneck neckline are manufactured in the UK, from 100% infection control fabric.
They are carefully made to optimise working in a medical environment.
High standard finish with seams strengthened in stress points for extra durability.
Very good quality fabric - heavier type of polyester/cotton blend for easier care. It is not a cheaply made tunic that has to be replaced after a few washes. We make our tunics to last because we care about the environment.
They are ethically made in the UK, which help us lower the carbon footprint and allow us to have full control of the manufacturing process.
Length - 29"-31" 73-78cm
We take custom and bulk orders - please contact us for details.
- Asymmetric contrast V neckline
- Concealed open end zip front fastening
- Nickle free top press stud for security
- Cuffs and lower pockets with contrast trim
- Two hip pockets with contrast trim
- Breast pocket
- Double action back and vents for ease for movement